I realized this morning that it’s been a while since I shared a post. I also realized that I’ve had this blog going for almost a year. wow. Time flies.
Anyway, a lot has happened since my last post in April, big and small things. Here’s a quick top 5 list of what’s going on:
- Trev and I embarked on a week long cruise to the Antilles and Puerto Rico. It was fantastic. Here’s some pictures:
- We found out we’re having a baby! Yep, Baby Ogle is due early January (we’re secretly hoping for a New Years baby). And ever since we found out, we’ve been buying baby books, baby supplies, baby everything. More to come on Baby O later, and I’ll be sharing my homemade belly butter recipe. Yay!
- I bought a Rug Doctor. Yes, like the commercial ones you rent from the grocery store. It’s changed my life. It is sooo much better than the other home-use cleaners from Bissell and Hoover. No comparison. Yes it’s more expensive but it cleans so much more efficiently.
- Trev and I are planning the itinerary for our Parisian Babymoon. In January we booked a trip to Paris for September, not realizing it would become a babymoon… and probably our last vacation for a while. We definitely want to make sure we see everything while we’re there, and I’m lamenting the fact that I can’t partake of wine and stinky cheeses in the land of wine and stinky cheeses. 😔
- My culinary tastes have completely changed, thanks to bullet point #2. I haven’t had a cup of coffee in 8 weeks. This doesn’t surprise anyone more than me. Y’all know coffee was my lifeline, pre-pregnancy, and now I can take it or leave it. I also can’t stand rich desserts. It’s heartbreaking. All for a good reason, but still heartbreaking.
Anyway, now that I’m settling into what it’s like to have a baby on board, and all that comes with it, I’ll definitely have some posts coming your way soon. 😊